Sunday 20 October 2013

This is kinda embarrassing...


...but I've never learnt to ride a bicycle. I know, I know. In my defence, it's not for lack of trying. 

I've made several attempts through the years, enlisting unsuspecting friends who soon grew weary and tired, while I wobbled, swayed about and umm, failed.

So this time, I'm determined to succeed. And I'm putting my hopes not on just anyone, but a proper certified bike coach who has had 99% success in teaching people to ride. He's even taught a 65 year old! Surely, failure is not an option this time. 

Best of all, I have something that's driving me towards this goal. Something utterly delicious and gorgeous, that I MUST have it for Christmas this year. So succeed I will, because the Tokyo Bike Bisous in Momo has my name all over it.

Bring on November 16 and my first bike lesson! 

(Image from TokyoBike Singapore)

No comments:

Post a Comment