Thursday 25 July 2013

Hello, Hong Kong

 
 

It's been 2 years since I last visited HK. While I've thought about it many times with great fondness, it took my friend K's move there to get me seriously plotting my return.  I arrived in the middle of a rather soggy week, and a peek out the window my first morning showed lots of rain and a mist-covered Peak.  After lazing about K's apartment (hard to resist since it's so beautifully decorated and cosy), I dragged myself out to explore the streets of Sheung Wan, brolly in hand

It was a bit hard to do much browsing of shops today with the rain, but I happily ticked 2 things off my list. Century eggs from Soon Hing Hung and milk tea to die for at Shui Kee. Yum!

Soon Hing Hung (顺兴行)
61 Wing Lok St

Shui Kee (瑞记)
17, 2/F
Sheung Wan Municipal Services Building 

No comments:

Post a Comment